Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and those of us holding the mascara wand.

After two decades of covering the beauty industry, I've come to learn what makes it so alluring. Finding the perfect shade of makeup to match your skin tone, adding a swipe of eyeliner to give your tired eyes a lift, discovering an innovative new product line, or indulging in a totally luxurious spa treatment. My experiences have been documented in magazines, newspapers and websites worldwide. I've tested newly formulated products in the lab, explored hair removal options, shopped for lipstick, added shine to my hair and succumbed to massage marathons--all in the name of beauty. I've written press releases, hosted makeover events and co-authored a Do-It-Yourself Beauty book (Alloy). On this blog, I write about products and services that I come across every day as well as those that have been provided by publicists or the companies that make them. Either way, I write what I think. I hope to share some of my insights--and bring you the latest, greatest beauty news right here. Join me in the quest to find all things pretty.


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

moisture where you need it

When it comes to moisturizers, it's hard to choose the one that's right for you especially when you skin craves hydration one minute but not so much so the next. Extreme Regenovive Hydro-Zone ($47.50) by Italian Beauty’s Perlier, which launched exclusively at HSN and hsn.com this past Sunday, uses ‘smart hydration’ technology, targeting the parts of your skin that need moisture the most. Thanks to Trehalose-2 alpha, a natural sugar found in the desert rose that absorbs moisture and gradually releases it, Hydro-Zone absorbs and distributes moisture according to the needs of the skin--even in extreme climate conditions. The first thing I noticed when applying Hydro-Zone is its smooth, moisturizing texture. Just apply twice daily after your cleansing routine and you'll be giving your skin the hydration it craves. It's also designed to fight the signs of stress, time and age...what more could you want in a moisturizer? No matter what your skin type, it's worth trying. Go to www.HSN.com to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment