Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and those of us holding the mascara wand.

After two decades of covering the beauty industry, I've come to learn what makes it so alluring. Finding the perfect shade of makeup to match your skin tone, adding a swipe of eyeliner to give your tired eyes a lift, discovering an innovative new product line, or indulging in a totally luxurious spa treatment. My experiences have been documented in magazines, newspapers and websites worldwide. I've tested newly formulated products in the lab, explored hair removal options, shopped for lipstick, added shine to my hair and succumbed to massage marathons--all in the name of beauty. I've written press releases, hosted makeover events and co-authored a Do-It-Yourself Beauty book (Alloy). On this blog, I write about products and services that I come across every day as well as those that have been provided by publicists or the companies that make them. Either way, I write what I think. I hope to share some of my insights--and bring you the latest, greatest beauty news right here. Join me in the quest to find all things pretty.


Sunday, May 17, 2009

shape up


Everyone has something to hide--a roll here, a bulge there. For those who need a little help--or a little lift--there's Sculptz Shapewear. Designed for ultimate shaping, comfortable fit and sophisticated style, Sculptz Shapewear provides women with smoother lines and a shapely silhouette without ever squeezing, pinching or binding. Sculptz products flatten the tummy, lift the rear, and slim the hips and thighs, while offering the freedom to move and breathe with ease, making them comfortable to wear everyday--not just for special occasions. I tried the Perfection Tights ($25) and couldn't believe how comfortable they were, thanks to the fact that they're made from really soft, durable microfiber. I really felt svelte wearing them. And now that summer's around the corner, Sculptz offers the same smoothing effect in their Shapely Perfection Shorts ($22). Comfortable and thankfully lightweight for warmer weather, they flatten your tummy, firm your rear and slim your thighs. Plus, they have a pretty lace trim, just in case they accidentally peek out from under your short summer dresses. For more info or to pick up a pair for yourself, go to www.sculptzshapewear.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment